In addition to many of the other college scholarships with due dates in February of 2010, the Hispanic College Fund (HCF) provides scholarship opportunities to deserving students of Hispanic descent.
- Business Scholarship Application 2010-2011 – Hispanic business majors who are also U.S. citizens/residents are eligible for this award if they have a current GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Health Care Scholarship Application 2010-2011 – As above, students must be U.S. citizens/residents with a 3.0 GPA or higher – except intending to major in medicine or health related services.
- Hospitality Scholarship Application – This award is available to students currently employed in or studying the hospitality industry, including hospitals, food service, etc…
- Denny’s Single Parent Student Scholarship – Unmarried parents are eligible for this scholarship
- Aplicación de beca para estudiantes Puertoriqueños / Scholarship Application for students of Puerto Rican descent – Students living in or attending college in Puerto Rico are also eligible for others scholarships provided by the HCF, but this one is just for them!
- Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics Scholarships Application 2010-2011 – Hispanic students involved in math, science, tech, and engineering are eligible to apply for this scholarship program. Awards range from $500 – $10,000!
- 2010-2011 Scholarship Applications for other Majors – If your major or field of study isn’t represented by one of the other HFC awards, there is a special category you can still apply under no matter what your degree is in.
All Hispanic College Fund scholarship applications must be completed online, but the good news is that means you can get started right away without any delay! Most applications must be completed online before February 16th, 2010, but be sure to check out the specific details of the program you are interested in applying for to make sure you don’t miss out on any supporting documents or transcripts that are required by the deadline date.